- Could anything else, such as a cold or the flu, be causing my symptoms?
- How do I figure out what I’m allergic to?
- Is my allergy seasonal?
- I am allergic to _____. Am I at risk for any other allergies?
- What changes can I make at home to help relieve my symptoms?
- Will any over-the counter medicines help relieve my symptoms?
- What should I do if my symptoms get worse or don’t respond to the treatment you’ve prescribed?
- Do I need to see an allergy specialist (called an allergist or immunologist)?
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff