- Am I at risk for breast cancer?
- Should I have genetic testing to find out whether I have the breast cancer gene?
- I have the breast cancer gene. Should I talk to my family members about getting tested to find out whether they have it, too?
- I found something when I did my breast self-exam. What should I do now?
- How often should I have mammograms?
- I have breast cancer. What are my treatment options?
- How often should I do breast self-exams?
- I have breast cancer. Is my daughter more likely to have it, too?
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff