- What is the best thing I can do to prevent cancer?
- Am I more likely to get certain types of cancer?
- How long after I’m diagnosed with cancer will treatment begin?
- How will I decide what treatment is best for me?
- Will I be able to work while I’m undergoing treatment for cancer?
- Can I still hold my children/grandchildren while I’m having chemotherapy or radiation therapy?
- Is there a special diet I should eat while I’m being treated for cancer?
- Now that I’m done with my cancer treatment, how often will I have to be tested to see whether my cancer has come back?
- Is it likely that my cancer will come back?
- How can I help my family to accept that I have cancer?
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff