If you are sexually active:
- How often do I need a Pap smear?
- Should I be tested for any sexually transmitted infections? How often?
If the results of your last Pap smear were normal:
- When do I need another Pap smear?
If the results of your last Pap smear were abnormal:
- What do these results mean?
- Do I need a follow-up Pap smear or a colposcopy?
- Do I need to be tested for any sexually transmitted infections?
- Do I need any treatment?
- Am I at risk for cervical cancer?
- Is it safe for me to have sex?
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff