- Should I stop taking my antibiotic?
- If I have diarrhea, when should I call my doctor?
- How did I get Clostridium difficile infection?
- My mother is in a nursing home, and they’re currently having an epidemic of Clostridium difficile infections. Should she be tested?
- I’ve been diagnosed as a “Clostridium difficile carrier.” What precautions should I take for my friends and family?
- I have diverticulitis. Am I at risk for Clostridium difficile infection?
- What treatment is best for me?
- If I’ve had Clostridium difficile infection once, am I at greater risk of getting it again?
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff