- How often should I be screened for colorectal cancer?
- I’ve seen information about fecal occult blood tests I can do at home. Are they a good way to screen for colorectal cancer?
- Am I at risk for colorectal cancer?
- Do treatments for colorectal cancer cure the disease?
- How long will my treatment last?
- After my treatment is over, how often should I be screened for colorectal cancer?
- I’ve had constipation or diarrhea for several weeks. Could this be colorectal cancer?
- Is there one screening test for colorectal cancer that works the best?
- Is colorectal cancer something that runs in families?
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff