- I’ve been feeling ______. Could I be depressed?
- Do I need treatment? What are my treatment options?
- Should I see a therapist?
- Is there anything I can do at home to help myself?
- Are there any support groups in my area?
- What are the risks and benefits of taking antidepressants?
- I’m pregnant. Should I take antidepressants?
- I’m breastfeeding. Should I take antidepressants?
- Will I have to take medicine the rest of my life?
- I care for an older adult. How do I tell if he or she is depressed?
- What kinds of treatment are safe for older adults who have other health problems, such as dementia?
- What should I do if I am having or start having thoughts of suicide?
See a list of resources used in the development of this information.
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff