- My mother has diabetes. Should I be tested?
- I’ve been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. If I lose weight and eat better, will it go away?
- What is the best thing I can do to control my diabetes?
- Am I at risk for any complications from diabetes?
- Which glucose meter is best for me?
- Will I need to take insulin?
- Are there any other medicines I can take to help control diabetes?
- Are my children at higher risk for diabetes?
- What exercise program is right for me?
- When should I call my doctor?
See a list of resources used in the development of this information.
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff