- I haven’t been diagnosed with diabetes, but my feet are numb and sometimes tingle. Should I be tested for diabetes?
- Should I wear high heeled shoes?
- If I get a sore on my foot, should I see my doctor immediately, or is it okay to monitor it myself?
- Can you recommend a good lotion for my feet?
- I’ve had some problems with bladder control. Is there anything I can do to help my control?
- Will my neuropathy ever get better?
- Are there any medicines I can take to stop the pain?
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff