- I’ve gone through menopause and I’m still bleeding. Could I have endometrial cancer?
- I have endometrial cancer. Is there a higher risk that my daughter could get it, too?
- Will I have to have a hysterectomy?
- If I have a hysterectomy, will I have to take hormones afterward?
- How long will my treatment last?
- I once took tamoxifen for breast cancer. Should I be tested for endometrial cancer on a regular basis?
- How often after my treatment ends will I have to come in to see the doctor for follow-up exams?
- What are some of the side effects of hysterectomy?
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff