- What is the most likely cause of my fainting?
- Is there something I can do to stop my fainting spells?
- Is there a medication I can take that will help prevent fainting?
- Are there any steps I can take at home that will help me stop fainting?
- If I faint once, should I call the doctor immediately after I wake up?
- Is there a diet I should follow to help deal with my fainting?
- Are there any websites you recommend that I access? Do you have any educational materials I could read about fainting?
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff