- How do you know that fibromyalgia is causing my symptoms?
- What could have caused my fibromyalgia?
- Will I need to take medicines? Will they interact with other medicines I take?
- Will alternative therapies (massage, acupuncture, yoga, etc.) help relieve my symptoms?
- What should I do if my symptoms don’t respond to treatment or get worse?
- How do I talk to people about my condition? How do I explain that my pain is real?
- Are there any local support groups for people who have fibromyalgia?
See a list of resources used in the development of this information.
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff