- How can I be sure I have a food allergy, not a food intolerance?
- I have a food allergy. Am I more likely to be allergic to other substances?
- How do I know if a food is safe for me to eat?
- If I eliminate a food or a food group from my diet, am I at risk for any nutritional deficiencies?
- How do I make sure that all members of my health care team know about my allergy?
- How do I know if my allergic reactions are getting worse?
- I have a food allergy. Could I be at risk for anaphylaxis?
- Do I need to carry epinephrine? How do I use it?
Manifestations of Food Allergy: Evaluation and Management by SH Sicherer, M.D. (American Family Physician January 15, 1999, http://www.aafp.org/afp/990115ap/415.html)