- My child’s hearing problem seemed to happen after he/she had an ear infection. Will it go away?
- My young child doesn’t react when I clap or say his/her name. Could he/she have a hearing problem?
- Many people in my family have hearing problems. How soon should I have my child tested?
- If my child is deaf, how can I communicate with him/her?
- I’ve heard about cochlear implants. Can you tell me about them?
- Should my child have a hearing aid?
- Will my child ever learn to talk?
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff