- What treatment is best for me?
- How did I get E. coli infection?
- Are there any medicines I can take?
- Will I need dialysis?
- Should I have my family tested for E. coli infection?
- Will there be any permanent damage to my kidneys?
- What changes should I make to my diet?
- I work at a day care center. Should I let the parents know that I have E. coli infection?
- Should I stop eating ground beef?
- How often should I wash my hands?
Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome: An Emerging Health Risk by S Razzaq, M.D. (American Family Physician September 15, 2006, http://www.aafp.org/afp/20060915/991.html)
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff