- I have COPD. Is it safe for me to travel to high altitudes?
- Can I “get over” high-altitude disease?
- Can I get high-altitude disease on an airplane?
- Is there anything I can do before I go to a high altitude to ensure that I don’t get high-altitude illness?
- If I start feeling dizzy or nauseous when I am at a high altitude, what can I do to make myself feel better?
- Will high-altitude illness go away if I stay at the same high altitude for a period of time?
- Can exercise and diet help me to prevent high-altitude illness?
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff