- What treatment is best for me?
- Is it possible to have sex with my boyfriend/girlfriend without giving him/her HPV?
- How can I avoid getting HPV?
- If I have HPV, am I at higher risk of getting another STI?
- How long will my treatment last?
- Are there any side effects of my treatment?
- Are there any support groups in my area?
- If my symptoms get worse, when should I call my doctor?
- Should I have my daughter vaccinated against HPV?
HPV Testing in the Evaluation of the Minimally Abnormal Papanicolaou Smear by BS Apgar, M.D., M.S., and G Brotzman, M.D. (American Family Physician May 15, 1999, http://www.aafp.org/afp/990515ap/2794.html)
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff