- What is the likely cause of my hypopituitarism?
- What are the results of my blood/diagnostic test(s)? What do these results mean?
- What is the best treatment option? Will I need surgery?
- What risks are associated with surgery?
- Will I need to take medicine? For how long?
- Am I at risk of having a medical emergency? Do I need to wear a medical alert bracelet?
- What symptoms would indicate that my condition is getting worse?
- Am I at risk for any long-term health problems?
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff