- How do my symptoms indicate interstitial cystitis, instead of another condition, such as an infection or urinary incontinence?
- Do I need any tests to confirm a diagnosis of interstitial cystitis?
- Will I need to see a specialist?
- What are my treatment options? Which treatment is best for me?
- How can I help manage my symptoms? Will diet changes, bladder training or physical therapy help?
Interstitial Cystitis: Urgency and Frequency Syndrome by JF Metts (American Family Physician October 01, 2001, http://www.aafp.org/afp/20011001/1199.html)
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff