- Could my child have the flu or a cold instead?
- What is the best thing I can do to make my child more comfortable while he/she has Kawasaki disease?
- Should I keep my other children away from my child while he/she has Kawasaki disease?
- What medicines can help my child?
- Is it safe to give my child aspirin?
- When should I call if my child gets worse?
- My child is complaining about his/her joints hurting. What should I do?
- My child has a rash. Can I use an ointment to make him/her feel better?
- Should I tell my child’s school/daycare provider that he/she has Kawasaki disease?
- Could I get Kawasaki disease from my child?
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff