Lichen Sclerosus | Diagnosis & Tests


How can my doctor tell if I have these conditions?

Your doctor will perform a physical examination. He or she may ask you about your history of itching and scratching. Your doctor may take a small sample of your skin to examine it under a microscope. (This is called a skin biopsy.) 

Written by editorial staff

Reviewed/Updated: 04/14
Created: 10/09