- What treatment is best for me?
- Do I need a topical cream or ointment?
- Should I take any medicines?
- Could I have any side effects from treatment?
- How did I get lichen sclerosus or lichen simplex chronicus?
- Will these conditions go away on their own?
- Is there anything I can do at home to make myself more comfortable?
- Am I at higher risk for skin or vulvar cancer?
- If my symptoms don’t get better, when should I call my doctor?
- How can I relieve the pain during sex?
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff