- Do my symptoms indicate that I might be going through menopause?
- My menstrual cycle is irregular. What symptoms might indicate that the irregularity is caused by something other than menopause?
- I’m uncomfortable and/or don’t feel well. Is there a way to safely treat my symptoms?
- I’ve heard that soy products or herbal supplements may help. Are these effective? Are they good options for me?
- Am I a candidate for hormone replacement therapy?
- What are the risks and benefits of hormone replacement therapy?
- Am I at risk for heart disease or osteoporosis?
- Do I need any tests, such as bone density screening?
- Now that I’m going through menopause, what changes, if any, should I make to my diet and exercise?
See a list of resources used in the development of this information.
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff.
Portions of this content were developed with general underwriting support from Nature Made®.