- Am I at risk for getting MRSA?
- I work at a hospital. What can I do to prevent MRSA?
- My husband has MRSA. What can I do to protect myself and my family from getting it?
- What is the best treatment for me?
- I have a wound that is infected with MRSA. Will I lose my limb?
- How should I care for my wound that was just drained?
- Should I get rid of my bed linens?
- Is there any special way I should get rid of my bandages and wound dressings?
- I have HIV. What should I do if I get infected with MRSA?
- Someone at my child’s daycare was just diagnosed with MRSA. Should I have my child tested for it?
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff