- Do I need a bone density test? How often should I get one?
- I’m peri- or post-menopausal. Am I at risk for osteoporosis?
- How can I be sure that I’m getting enough calcium?
- Is it safe for me to exercise? What kind of exercise should I do?
- Are there other lifestyle changes I can make at home to decrease my risk of osteoporosis?
- Will I need to take medicine to prevent bone loss?
- Will these medicines interact with any of the other medicines I take?
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff