- If I have osteosarcoma once, am I more likely to get it again?
- My child has osteosarcoma. How can I make him/her more comfortable?
- If I have osteosarcoma, will I lose my leg/arm?
- My child walks with a limp, but there’s no swelling. Should he/she be tested for osteosarcoma?
- After my treatment for osteosarcoma is over, how often will I have to come back for follow-up visits?
- I’m in my 40s and I have a swelling in my leg. Could it be osteosarcoma?
- How long will I have to be in physical therapy after surgery?
Osteosarcoma: A Multidisciplinary Approach to Diagnosis and Treatment by JC Wittig, J Bickels, D Priebat, J Jelinek, K Kellar-Graney, B Shmookler, MM Malawer (American Family Physician March 15, 2002, http://www.aafp.org/afp/20020315/1123.html)
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff