- When should I start getting screened for prostate cancer?
- If I start having problems urinating, should I be tested for prostate cancer?
- My father had prostate cancer. Does that mean I’m more likely to get it?
- Is watchful waiting the right thing for my prostate cancer?
- If we choose watchful waiting, how often will I need to come in for exams?
- What is the best treatment for my prostate cancer?
- Will I have a normal sex life after my prostate surgery?
- Will I have any problems with urinating after prostate surgery?
- How long will my treatment last?
- Are there any support groups in my area?
See a list of resources used in the development of this information.
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff