- Are my family members at risk of Raynaud’s disease?
- Do I have primary or secondary Raynaud’s?
- What is the best treatment for me? How do we manage my symptoms?
- Am I at risk for infection in the affected body part(s)?
- Does Raynaud’s disease put me at risk for any other health problems?
- What can I do at home to prevent episodes of Raynaud’s disease?
- Do I need to make any lifestyle changes?
- Is it safe for me to exercise? What kind of exercise should I do?
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff