- It seems like my child is always sick. Is there anything we can do?
- My child gets ear infections regularly. Should he/she have ear tubes?
- What are the dangers of my child’s repeated infections?
- Should my child not attend day care?
- Is there anything I can do at home to help my child?
- Are there any medicines my child should take?
- My child coughs and wheezes a lot. Is it possible he/she has asthma?
- Should my child be tested for allergies?
- When should I call my doctor?
- If my child is on antibiotics for repeated infections, could that cause him/her problems?
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff