- I have a mole that’s getting bigger. Could it be skin cancer?
- I spent a lot of time in the sun as a child. Should I be checked for skin cancer regularly?
- My father had skin cancer. Am I more likely to have it, too?
- What is the best way to protect my child from the sun?
- I like to swim. Will the water protect me from the sun?
- I have skin cancer. How will I be treated?
- I have darker skin. Can I still get skin cancer?
- What should I look for when I do a self-examination of my skin?
See a list of resources used in the development of this information.
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff