- Why is my child not talking yet?
- Should I talk to my child more to help him/her figure out how to talk?
- Is it normal for my child to not be speaking yet?
- My child seems to have trouble understanding what I’m saying. Is it possible he/she is deaf or hard of hearing?
- Does my child have a developmental disability?
- What can I do to help my child talk or understand better?
- Is there any material you have that I can read about speech and language delay?
- Will my child be able to attend school?
Evaluation and Management of the Child with Speech Delay by AKC Leung, M.B.B.S. and C Pion Kao, M.D. (American Family Physician June 01, 1999, http://www.aafp.org/afp/990600ap/3121.html)
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff