- I have a cat and I just found out I’m pregnant. Should I be screened for toxoplasmosis?
- Is it safe for me to pet my cat while I’m pregnant?
- What treatment is best for me?
- How will I know if my unborn baby is infected with toxoplasma?
- How can I protect my unborn baby?
- Is rare steak safe for me to eat?
- My cat doesn’t go outside. Is it still possible that he/she could have toxoplasmosis?
- How hot should the water be when I clean my cutting board?
- Is there one kind of cutting board that is safest to use?
- Are automatic litter boxes safer than regular litter boxes?
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff