- I have kidney disease. Should I avoid eating shellfish?
- What treatment is best for me?
- I think I have Vibrio vulnificus infection. Should I go to the emergency room?
- My arm is infected. Will I have to have surgery?
- How long will I feel sick?
Vibrio Vulnificus Infection: Diagnosis and Treatment by Michael H. Bross, M.D., Kathleen Soch, M.D., Robert Morales, M.D., and Rayford B. Mitchell, M.D. (American Family Physician August 15, 2007, http://www.aafp.org/afp/20070815/539.html)
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff