- How do I know if I need a dietary supplement?
- How do I know what dosage should I take?
- What dietary supplements might be beneficial for me?
- Is a vitamin considered a dietary supplement?
- Can dietary supplements interact with food or medicines that I’m already taking?
- Can dietary supplements cause side effects?
- Can the dietary supplements I take interfere with lab results?
- How often should I take a dietary supplement?
- Are dietary supplements safe?
- Are “natural” dietary supplements safer?
- Is there anyone who should avoid taking dietary supplements?
- There are so many dietary supplements available at the store. How do I pick the right one for me?
See a list of resources used in the development of this information.
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff