- What treatment is best for me?
- Why does my child have ADHD?
- What can I do to help my child?
- What medicine will work best for me?
- Should I see a counselor?
- What side effects could I experience from my medicine?
- Will my child be on medicine for the rest of his/her life?
- Should I make any changes to my child’s diet?
- Should I limit my child’s TV time?
- Should we try family counseling?
Diagnosis and Management of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder in Adults by Robert E. Post, MD, MS, and Stuart L. Kurlansik, PhD (American Family Physician May 01, 2012, http://www.aafp.org/afp/2012/0501/p890.html)
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff