- My child has autism. Should I consider not having another child?
- What can I do to help my child develop language skills?
- It’s hard to feel close to my child when he/she won’t look at me or talk to me. Are there support groups I can join?
- Will my child be able to attend a regular school?
- What are autism spectrum disorders?
- What is the best way to interact with my child?
- My child doesn’t sleep well. What can I do to help?
- Do you have any material I could read to help my family and friends deal with my child’s autism?
- My child sometimes become violent. What is the best way to deal with this?
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff