Blepharospasm | Diagnosis & Tests


How is blepharospasm diagnosed?

If you or your doctor think that you may have blepharospasm, your doctor may want you to see a specialist. The specialist will ask you about your symptoms and perform a neurological examination.


See a list of resources used in the development of this information.

Written by editorial staff

Created: 08/10