- My mother had hereditary hemochromatosis. Am I at risk?
- I take an iron supplement every day. Am I at risk of hereditary hemochromatosis?
- What can I do to help treat hereditary hemochromatosis?
- Can I pass hereditary hemochromatosis down to my children?
- What are the risk and benefits of genetic testing?
Recognition and Management of Hereditary Hemochromatosis by DJ Brandhagen, VF Fairbanks, W Baldus (American Family Physician March 01, 2002, http://www.aafp.org/afp/20020301/853.html)
Written by familydoctor.org editorial staff